Handling & Moving One Day Refresher
Date: 23.10.2019 Time: 09.30am - 4.30pm Venue: L & D Training Suite, Beechgrove House
- To have an awareness of current Legislative Framework
- To keep participants up to date with any changes to current practice, techniques and usage of new equipment
- To achieve a theoretical and practical learning and development one day session
- An understanding of safe and efficient movement in relation to your own personal care, those who you are caring for and work colleagues within the community care sector
- The importance of current legislative frameworks that we work within and how this impacts on your daily working practice in life and community care
- To have the knowledge, confidence and practical skills of how to use all relevant equipment, hoists etc that are used within Perth & Kinross
NB - Please note charges may apply to external organisations.
Please be advised the Learning and Development doors will be open to the Training Suite at 09.15am. Parking can be found in the surrounding area and not within the grounds of Beechgrove House.
Please be aware we require 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your place on this learning session.
If 48 hours’ notice is not given or if you fail to attend on the day, there may be a charge of £50 for non-attendance.
To cancel your booking, please go to www.eventbrite.co.uk. Alternatively you can contact the Housing and Community Safety Learning and Development team on 01738 477 828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To book please click here