Domestic Abuse Basic Awareness (PKC Staff & Partnership Organisations Only)
Date: 23.08.19 Time: 10:30 - 13:00 Venue: North Inch Community Campus, Gowans Terrace, Perth
This session is led by the Cedar Project, Perthshire Women’s Aid
The outcomes of the session would be that participants would have:
- An understanding of the types and definition of Domestic Abuse
- An awareness of the how Domestic Abuse can impact on Women and their Children
- An awareness of how Domestic Abuse can affect relationships
- More information about how to respond to disclosures of Domestic Abuse
- Have an understanding of the support provided by the Cedar Project and Perthshire Women’s Aid Services to families within Perth & Kinross
To book please click here
Please be aware we require 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel your place on this learning session.
If 48 hours’ notice is not given or if you fail to attend on the day, there may be a charge of £50 for non-attendance.
To cancel your booking, please go to www.eventbrite.co.uk.
Alternatively you can contact the Health & Social Care Partnership Learning and Development Team on
01738 477828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org